Genshin Impact is an action role-playing video game created and published by miHoYo. This open-world game features many different characters, but Amber is the one who stands out the most.
Amber is a playable character, who is also known as the Outrider. She is portrayed as a carefree and joyous girl, who wants to become the wind gliding champion. Since she is a pyro character, she can make fiery rain and explosive puppets.
Speaking of Amber, she wears a red and dark brown jumper outfit with a red bunny-ear-like bow on the head. If you want to dress up like her in the next cosplay event, this post is for you.
How to cosplay Amber?
Amber costume has garnered a lot of attention from fans across the world. She has quickly become a fan-favorite among young girls, who desperately want to dress up like her. You must pay attention to every small detail so that you can create the perfect Amber outfit.
To help you out, we have laid down the costume details and how you should wear them.
- Short jacket:The short jacket that Amber wears is bright red. So you need to make sure that you get the right shade of red. Apart from that, you should also check the fabric quality. Most of these jackets are made of hooded fabric.
- Jumpsuit:Amber’s jumpsuit is white and dark brown and has delicate designs printed on the front. Once again, you need to get the right color. That’s the only way you can get closer to her real look.
- Gloves:You also need a pair of brown gloves preferably made of hoody fabric. Alternatively, you could also opt for brown leather gloves. Most Amber costume sets include the glove, so you don’t need to buy it separately.
- Belt:The belt Amber wears is an important part of her costume. You will see a big and smaller bag attached to her belt. To hang those accessories around your waist, you must get the belt. Moreover, you need the belt to complete the entire look.
- White thigh-high shoes:Amber’s costume is simply incomplete without the iconic white long shoes. Unfortunately, you will have to buy the shoes separately as the majority of the sellers don’t include the shoes in the Amber costume set. Look for similar white shoes and make sure that it reaches your thighs.
- Stockings: Next thing you need is a pair of stockings to wear with the long boots. Thankfully, the stockings are included in the costume, so you don’t need to get them separately.
- Bunny-ear-shaped bow:To complete the look you need a red bunny-ear-like bow to wear on your head. The ear-like structures are attached to a hairband so you can put it on and take it off easily.
- Wig: Amber has long beautiful hair with front bangs. To look the best, you should get a good quality wig. We are not asking you to spend money on human hair wigs. The least you can do is avoid those synthetic wigs.
- Accessories: Lastly, you need the accessories that Amber is known to carry. These include two waist bags and goggles. Whether these items will be included in the costume set or not depends on the seller.
Things To Remember When Cosplaying Amber
Now that you know all the costume pieces required to complete the look, let’s take note of a few important things.
- Make sure that the costume is made of high-quality material. Check the reviews of the site or seller you are buying the costume from.
- Clean the costume thoroughly before and after wearing it. After your cosplay event, store the costume properly so that it doesn’t get spoiled.
- Pay attention to every minute detail of the character and her outfit. That’s how you can mimic her the right way.
- Just wearing Amber’s costume is not enough. You must also behave like her as Amber’s character is jolly and carefree.
Genshin impact cosplay has become a big trend these days. Everyone wants to dress up like their favorite game character or anime. Now that you know how to create a Genshin Impact Amber outfit, you are ready to cosplay her.